By Marilyn H., PhD, RN, FAAN Oermann,Kathleen T., PhD, RN Heinrich
This well timed quantity within the Springer Annual evaluate of Nursing Education sequence displays the most popular matters and tendencies igniting nationwide discourse at the present time. Written through nurse educators and enthusiastic about the perform of training throughout settings, the Annual Review presents educators in affiliate, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing courses, employees improvement, and carrying on with schooling with an array of ideas to extend their horizons and improve their teaching.
From the teachings nurse educators and scholars discovered in surviving the Gulf coast hurricanes to the impression of overseas nurses' immigration on American nursing schooling, Volume 5 offers subject matters within the leading edge of nursing schooling concerns.
- Topics incorporated during this volume:
- Standardized sufferers in nursing education
- Strategy for instructing cultural competence
- Managing tricky pupil situations
- Challenges calling American nurses to imagine and act globally
- Using benchmarking for non-stop caliber improvement
- E-portfolios in nursing education
Read Online or Download Annual Review of Nursing Education, Volume 5, 2007: Challenges and New Directions in Nursing Education (Springer Series: Annual Review of Nursing Education) PDF
Similar medical education & training books
The simplest questions from 8 PreTest clerkship books! medical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 2 CK is a compilation of the simplest questions from 8 McGraw-Hill PreTest medical evaluation books and offers you with the best car for assessing your wisdom ahead of taking the USMLE Step 2 CK examination.
This crucial e-book bargains an creation to the speculation and the various forms of evaluation for well-being care pros. The publication contains info on such issues as the place have paintings established exams come from? ; Why will we have diverse components to an identical examination like MCQs and OSCEs? ; How do schools come to a decision who has handed or now not?
Diagnostic Cytopathology necessities is a succinct but complete advisor to analysis in either non-gynecological and gynecological cytology. It offers speedy solutions to diagnostic difficulties within the cytological interpretation and popularity of a variety of illness entities. With content material derived from Diagnostic Cytopathology, third version, the authoritative reference paintings by means of Winifred grey and Gabrijela Kocjan, Diagnostic Cytopathology necessities provides the liable information you would like - in a basic structure that makes crucial evidence approximately any given effortless to discover and observe.
The RHIA perform examination package deal - 2017 variation encompasses a one hundred eighty mock examination questions with solutions, scientific Terminology, universal Anatomy, find out how to passing the examination, secrets and techniques To lowering examination rigidity, and Scoring Sheets. it's designed for college students getting ready for the Registered health and wellbeing info Administrator (RHIA) certification examination.
- Nuclear Medicine Board Review: Questions and Answers for Self-Assessment
- Fehler in der Urologie: Fallbeispiele und Vermeidungswege (German Edition)
- Demenzen (Referenzreihe Neurologie) (German Edition)
- MCAT Practice Questions (Second Set): MCAT Practice Tests & Exam Review for the Medical College Admission Test
Additional info for Annual Review of Nursing Education, Volume 5, 2007: Challenges and New Directions in Nursing Education (Springer Series: Annual Review of Nursing Education)
- Download Understanding Your Choice by Etta D. Jackson PDF
- Download Demonolatry: An Account of the Historical Practice of by Nicolas Remy,Montague Summers,E. A. Ashwin PDF